Appeal Form for One-Time Placement

Testing CenterAppeal Form for One-Time Placement

If you believe your math placement is not on target -- that is, your math achievements to date warrant being placed higher, you can submit an appeal for a one-time permission for a course that has a milestone higher than your current placement.

Example, you have placed in MATH 10100 but want to take STAT 11300, MATH 12500 or MATH 104. You may file an appeal for such placement for one semester only.*

Please complete and submit the following information (with transcripts of math coursework and Regents scores, ACT or SAT scores, and college math if any.)